1. Put the ground sesame into your mill/grinder and put in some of the measured flour. Grind it together. It will make the sesame finer. Mix the powdered sesame with the rest of the flour, set aside.
2. Mix softened butter with icing sugar until combined.
3. Pour in all the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
4. Leave the mixture for around 15 minutes, and it will be rollable.
5. Shape cookies according to preference. If you want to roll out and use a cookie cutter, a cool dough will be easier to work with.
6. Decorate with some black sesame seeds.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for around 15 minutes until the edges are slightly golden. Baking ime depends on the size of your cookies. The cookies might be slightly soft when they are hot from the oven, and will crisp up upon cooling.